with mezclia

julio 11, 2012





Jeans:United Color of Bentton/Vest:Rainbow/T-Shirt:American Apparel/Clutch:J.S./Accesories:F21


Hello, Hello! How has it been? Will you be going on vacation? or did you already go? Well then let me tell you, I'm going back home in August and I'm so excited. I haven't visited in three years. My mom is the most beautiful person and I am desperate to see her, I won't separate from her side not even for a second. 
This day I was very comfortable with this pants and jean or denim vest. I'm looking for another vest but more squarish and closed. What do you think? May our God bless you and keep you.

Hola,Hola!!! Como les ha hido? Van a salir de vacaciones? o ya fueron? Les cuento que yo me voy a mi país en Agosto estoy tan emocionada tengo tres anos de no ir...mi mama es mi ser mas bello  y estoy desesperada por verla,no me le despegare un segundo.
Este dia andaba super comodisima con este pantalon y vest de jeans o mezclia,ando en busca de otro vest pero mas cuadrado y cerrado,que te parece? Que nuestro Dios te bendiga y guarde.

Behold, thus shall the man be blessed That feareth Jehovah.
He aquí que así será bendecido el hombre que teme a Jehova.
                                                                                           Psalm 128:4

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments