enero 13, 2013

Again with menta

Skirt:Target + Blouse:Forever21 + Belt:TJmaxx




Booties: Shoemint + Accessories:TheLimited


Hi my girls!! I hope you are having a great Sunday..I was supposed to do this post yesterday, but I was really busy trying to found a school for my little one...Do you like what I used?...Don"t forget follow me and let the comment,thank you.
(Thank u Mike, my smile is your fault)
God is Good every time !!!

Hola chicas con ideas, espero estén teniendo un lindo Domingo..Saben, estaba supuesta hacer esto ayer, pero he andado tan ocupada buscando una escuela para mi bebe que se me ha hecho difícil, espero les guste lo que use el Domingo pasado? ...No olvides seguirme y dejar tu comentario.
(Mike,mi sonrisota es por tu culpa)
Dios es Bueno todo el tiempo!!


  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments