Forever 42

mayo 19, 2015



I am a woman with a a lot of blessings around me. I realize that all I have is not because me,  is the great mercy and love of God. How grateful we are for what we have from the most simple to the more complex as your own life. Did you know that breathe thanks to his power; it is not by luck, not because of fate.
 You are here with a propose. You are here because his plan is to love you, protect you, bless you and deliver you from all unrighteousness. 
I am a 42 years old woman, I am happy and totally complete with what God has made for me in all my years. My plan is keep close to him.
 As you see, we can take a decision that would change your life, that why I say  "we are      not a result of fate, but of God's mercy"






Pants & Sirt: Zara  |  Shoes (old): Zara   |  Bag: MK  |  Accessories: F21 & TJMaxx

Thanks for reading... God bless you!

PATTY
His plan is to love you, protect you, bless you and deliver you from all unrighteousness

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments