Hola April

abril 01, 2015



April is here with The Holy Week. It is my favorite holiday because eventhough everyday I remember the sacrifice of Jesus on me, I specially celebrate and praise the Lord for his love, and I am grateful that throug death he forgives all my sisns. Now, I am free, healthy and happy.
Let's celebrate Jesus is alive! ALLELUYA!

"For God so love the world, that he gave his only son, thet whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16)".






Dress: Zara  /  Bag: MK  /  Shoes: Style & Co.


Hello blessed, How is i going this week. We are in the first day of April.
Maybe you are full og proyects or plans for those weeks. Just I let you my outft for today to give you an idea of what can I wear this days of vacation.
Thank you to stop by...

GOD bless you.
PATTY

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments