abril 07, 2012

Saturday of Glory!!

Sábado de Gloria!!








Tomorrow is a special day "Easter Sunday".It is a Easter Sunday tradition to organize a children's egg hunt.This will be taking place in various parts of New York City as well as other parts of the country and the world. In my country of Honduras,many go to the beach,but others,like my family,take the day for a retreat or to visit church.It is a tradition for my church to have a "resurrection"mass at 4:30 a.m. I love this holiday not only in the spiritual  sense but also because we can star to see Spring  in its most beautiful splendor.That's why I couldn't be left behind and I used my own flowers..BLESSINGS!!!

                                             _______________()__________________

Mañana Domingo es un día muy especial no solo aquí,USA, en muchos países,también,ya que es "Easter o Domingo de Resurrección "y para los niños se organiza la famosa "Búsqueda de los huevos de Pascua"
en diferentes partes de la ciudad. En Honduras muchos van a la playa,pero otros lo dedicamos a irnos a un "retiro" o visitar nuestras iglesias. A las 4:30 a.m. se hace una reunión de "Resurrección". Me encanta esta fecha no solo en lo espiritual sino también porque es donde podemos ver La Primavera en su mejor esplendor ....Por eso no me podía quedar atrás  y la acompañe con mis propias flores...BENDICIONES!!!


Skirt   American Apparel
Blouse F21
Shoes  Call it Spring
Jewelry Coach

Hebreos 13:20
Hebrews 13:20



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments