abril 28, 2012

Tutu!!





With my tutu style skirt I feel like a little girl. I wore it on Tuesday and I received many compliments. I am now looking for more combinations to wear with my tutu style skirt. Tomorrow is Sunday, what are you wearing? I hope my tips help you. Have a great time with family and friends if you're going to church. Rejoice in God!!!

                                         _____________()_____________


Con mi "falda estilo tutu" me siento como una niñita,me la puse para el día Martes y recibí muchos alagos.....Me faltan mas combinaciones para usar con mi "tutu'.Mañana es Domingo,que has pensado ponerte? Espero estar ayudandote....Que la pasen bien en familia o amigos y si vas a ir a tu iglesia,que te goces mucho en el Señor!!!!


Skirt American Apparel
Jacket  Gap
Flat & Bag TJmaxx


Efesios 3:12
Ephesians 3:12

                                              







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments