abril 20, 2012

Maxi Friday!!






This has been one of the few times that I have worn a long and black dress. I have to admit I felt great. It was comfortable and I did not feel it made me look thinner. I remembered I wore this Maxi dress to a dinner three years ago. Back then I wore it with platform shoes and a long coral necklace. 

                                                  _______()_______



Esta ha sido de las pocas ocaciones que me he puesto un vestido "largo" y negro.Debo reconocer que me senti super bien, andaba super comoda y no me senti mas delgada....Estaba recordando que use este "maxi vestido"para una cena que me invitaron hace tres anos,para ese entonces me puse unas plataformas y un collar largo color coral.....BENDICIONES!!!



Maxi Dress TJmaxx
Jacket  F21
Bag   Zara


Salmos 146:5
Psalm   146:5





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments