Brunch

julio 19, 2012





Pants:Century21/Top:F21/Flats:Macys/Bag & Accessories:TJMaxx

I love soft colors, pastels, etc. They make me feel fresh. The day I wore this outfit, by the way very easy to assemble, I went out to brunch with my husband. It had been a while since I wanted to go to this "cafe" its tasteful and healthy eating and its called "Breadbox " located in LIC. 
Ladies, how are your spirits? I know its not easy to deal with many circumstances, but I encourage you to keep going. Someone said to me "Know yourself first and give honor to your years" May the Lord bless you. Write to me and tell me, how are you? sometimes two is better than one.

Me gustan mucho los colores suaves,pasteles,bajitos,etc....me hacen sentir fresca,el día que use este conjunto,por cierto facilísimo de armar,salí a comer con mi esposo,hace algún tiempo quería conocer este "cafe" se come rico y saludable se llama Breadbox" y queda en LIC....Chicas como andan esos ánimos? se que a veces no es fácil  lidiar con muchas circunstancias,pero animo,me dijeron esto: "conocete primero y dale honor a tus años"Que el Señor te bendiga...escribeme y cuentame como estas? a veces dos es mejor que uno...

Be strong and of good courage,fear not,nor be affrighted at them;for Jehovah thy God,he it is that  doth go with thee;
Esforzaos y cobrad animo;no temáis ni tengáis miedo de ellos,porque Jehová tu Dios es el que va contigo;
                      Deuteronomy 31:6

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments