Feel Cool

julio 26, 2012





 
Shorts:American Eagle/Top:Joe Fresh/Sandals:BOC

Hi, how are you? What is new beautiful women? I am pretty well here, blessed and happy because I'm almost going on vacation. I know many of you have already gone on vacation, where as some of us have yet to go. But if you haven't vacationed, do not feel bad, the time and the opportunity will come when you can travel. This short is super comfortable as you may have noticed my style is relaxed. I wish you many blessings from the Lord. Take care, love yourself and make yourself be respected. XOXO


Hola,como están? Que me cuentan mujeres bellas? Yo aquí bastante bien,bendecida y feliz,pues ya casi me voy de vacaciones,Se que muchas de ustedes ya salieron y a otras nos falta poco para irnos,y si no sales,sabes que,no te sientas mal,ya vendrá la oportunidad y el tiempo en el que podrás viajar. Este short es súper comodisimo, como ya te habrás dado cuenta mi estilo es relajado.Te deseo muchas bendiciones del Señor. Cuidate,amate y hazte respetar. XOXO

Wherefore,sirs,be of good cheer: for We believe God, that it shall be even so as it hath been spoken unto us.
Por tanto,tened buen animo amigas,porque confiamos en Dios.que será como se nos ha dicho.
                                               Acts 27:25

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments