Rain over me

julio 30, 2012





Short:Gap/Shirt:Fresh Joe/Necklace:ArmanyXchance/Shoes:Macys

I love when it rains. To me, it means a lot. This specific day, besides the rain it was also very humid. I put this outfit together to go to the movies. I saw spiderman, it's great. I recommend it if you haven't seen it yet. Girls I hope may our God & Lord bless you a lot.I love you so much.

Me gusta mucho cuando llueve, para mi, significa mucho; y este día, aparte que estaba lloviendo,había mucha humedad. Arme este conjunto para ir al cine,"spiderman" es buenísima, se las recomiendo,si aun  no la han visto.Chicas deseo que estén bien y nuestro Dios las prospere en GRAN manera,las quiero mucho.

But unto each one of us the grace given according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Pero a cada uno de nosotros fue dada la gracia conforme a la medida del don de Cristo.
                                                                                                                              Efesios 4:7

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments