My Sky is Blue

agosto 01, 2012






The day my husband took these pictures it was raining. And All I could think about is that God has been good. Both in good days and not so good days, as my sky is still blue thanks to him. How About you? Do not let your sky change color and turn grey. 

El día que mi esposo me tomo estas fotos estaba lloviendo y en lo único que pensaba es que Dios ha sido bueno;tanto en momentos lindos,así como en no tan lindos,y"mi cielo aun es azul",gracias a EL.
Y para ti? No dejes que "tu cielo"sea gris,esta en nosotras que no cambie de color. Que Dios te bendiga.



 my fav comfy shoes!

 I finally got my "boat" shoes. It was on my list of summer must haves. 

Encontré mis "mocasines" o "boats" shoes,me encantan son super cómodos,los tenia en mi lista de cosas a tener o comprar para este verano.


Short:American Eagle/Sweter:Fresh Joe/shoes:Macy's & Norstrom/Bag:Urban Outfitter



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments