agosto 23, 2012

                                       SISTERS





pants:C21,Blouse:TJMaxx,Shoes:Zara




I want to present to you my "fantastic twin",  we are really not twins, but we are sisters and great friends; I would say of the best (because I have another little sister) her name is Sarahi. We went to eat one of these nights and we talk, talk, talk so much that we didn't feel time pass, I love this woman so much. I don't know if you have any sisters and spend time with them, however, us three live in three different countries and don't have the time we want to spend time together.  If you have sisters close to you take advantage and share time with them, tell them how much you love them. I think this is one of the strongest bonds of love... Sisterhood. 
(Edith, we've missed you and I love you too)

Quiero presentarles a mi "gemela fantastica" ( son bromas) no somos gemelas,pero si hermanas y super amigas; diria yo de las mejores, ( porque tengo otra hermanita) se llama Sarahi.Salimos a cenar la otra noche y platicamos y platicamos y platicamos tanto que no sentimos el tiempo,amo a esta mujer,no se si ustedes tienen hermanas y comparten con ellas, Nosotras, lamentablemente vivimos en 3 paises diferentes y no tenemos el tiempo que quisiéramos para estar juntas, si tu las tienes cerca,aprovecha y comparte, diles cuanto las quieres, creo q es uno de los vínculos mas fuertes del amor......sisterhood!!!!
( Edith,te hemos extrañado,también te amo)

Que el Senor las bendiga.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments