mirada en zul

agosto 09, 2012

 Wowww... What a beautiful tendency, BLUE in your eyes, this has been one of my favorite inclinations in make up. I particularly use an "ocean blue" eyeliner in my superior eyelids and mascara of the same tone. I just love the way it looks and since I tend to have hereditary dark circles under my eyes, this combination of blue softens the area. Try it, I think it's a color that suits us all.



Wowww...que tendencia tan bella,EL AZUL en tus ojos,esta ha sido una de mis inclinaciones favoritas en maquillaje.Particularmnte uso delineador "azul mar" en mis parpados superiores y rimer o mascara del   mismo tono,me fascina como luce ya que por herencia familiar siempre ando con ojeras y el azul suavisa el area....Intenta o trata de hacerlo creo q es un color q a todas nos "va".



This is my favorite, I've been practicing a couple of months and I've already built the skill and speed to put it on my eyes, both eyeliner and mascara are blue.



Esta es mi favorita la cual tengo un par de meses practicando,ya tengo agilidad  y rapidez en maquillarme los ojos.El rimel o mascara y el delineador son azules.






Que el Senor haga resplandecer SU rostro sobre ti poniendo PAZ.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments