Weekend of colors

julio 03, 2012






Hello beautiful women. How are you? This week I've been thinking a lot about our Health. Let's take care of ourselves. Nothing in excess, drink a lot of water and have an exercise routine. I am always praying for you. I used this shorts a cour of weeks ago during a long weekend. I love to feel comfortable. This specific day we were with the Mendez family.  They are very special to me. They have a beautiful home in a great place on Long Island. We had a great time!

Heyyy mujeres bellas....que me cuentan? Como se sienten? esta semana he estado pensando en nuestra salud,cuidemonos,nada en exceso,mucha agua y alguna rutina de ejercicios creo q es muy importante..Estoy orando por ti. Saben este short lo use para el fin de semana largo q paso hace unas semanas atrás,amo sentirme cómoda...Este día estuvimos con los Mendez, una familia muy especial para mi,tienen una maravillosa casa en una área bellisima en Long Island,la pasamos super!

What I Wore:
Shirt & Sandal:Zara
Short:TJMaxx

For I will restore health unto thee,and I will heal thee of thy wounds,saith Jehovah;
Mas yo haré venir sanidad para ti,y sanare tus heridas,dice Jehová;
                                                                  JEREMIAH 30:17


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments