febrero 15, 2013

easy + comfy Friday

Shoes:TJmaxx + Pant:Target + Sweater:H&M




Today I have a few things to do. Therefore, I prefer to be comfortable.
I bought these shoes two weeks ago at Tjmaxx, and I am totally in love with them, for their color and versatility. I can wear them with different outfits...What do you think?
Do you have a plan for the weekend? Here (in NYC) we have a long weekend, it is "President's day".
Have a bless and great weekend....

God bless you!!!


Hoy tengo que hacer un par de cosas,así que, prefiero andar cómoda.
Compré estos zapatos hace dos semanas en una de mis tiendas favoritas (TJmaxx) y me fascinan, por su color y estilo, creo que los podre usar muchisimo.
Tienen planes para este fin de semana?, Aquí en NYC, Tenemos fin de semana largo, ya que se celebra el "Día del Presidente".  Espero que pases un fin de semana bien bendecido/a.

Dios te bendiga !!

Follow me :Pinterest,Instagram,Facebook,Twitter @pattyideas & Vine @patty cab

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments