febrero 26, 2013

my day







Good morning girls/guys. You know, the day I wore this comfortable outfit it was terribly cold here in the Big Apple. I think I was wearing four layers of cloths. But with that and all, I love this city and I am always grateful to live here. One good thing though, is that my friend Mr. winter is about to say “good bye.” By the way, how are you all doing?  Is it cold or hot by you (winter or summer)? Also, that same day was just a regular one, not too crazy but still a few things to do, since I take my son to swimming classes. I hope you liked what I wore then, which was also easy to match, and above all, very easy to wear. Have a very productive day…
and may God bless you.


Buenos días, chicos/as. Saben el día q use este conjunto tan relajado, estaba haciendo un frío horrible sobre "la gran manzana", creo que anduve con 4 capas para resistir, pero aun y con eso, amo esta ciudad y siempre paso agradecida por vivir aquí. Pero lo bueno es que ya mi amigo el señor Invierno esta por decir "adiós". Y ustedes, como están? Hace frío, o están en Verano?
También ese día, fue de esos rutinarios, osea tranquilos pero a la vez ocupados, ya que llevo a mi niño a sus clases de natación. Solo espero te guste lo que use, ya q es fácil de armar y sobre todo de vestir.
Que pases un día super provechoso.
Dios te bendiga.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments