febrero 19, 2013

Winter with hat


Jeans:Zara + Sweater & Sacrf:H&M +Bag:Benetton + Hat:Forever21



 Hello guys!!  A new week begins, and I hope it is full of plans, activities and work. May God bless you with health and courage to fulfill everything you are up to? I also have a few things to do, so it will be a very productive week.

You know, I like this sweater a lot and I think the best option is to match it with jeans. The day I wore it the weather was around 50 degrees. Therefore I could get rid of the winter layers and feel comfortable.

May God bless you!!!


 Hola chicas/os!! Empieza una nueva semana, espero estén llenos de planes, actividades y trabajo. Que el Señor te bendiga con salud y ánimo para todo lo que estarás haciendo. Yo por mi parte, también tengo que hacer un par de cosas así que, sera una semana muy productiva.
Saben este suéter me gusta mucho y me parece que con jeans es la mejor  opción. El día que use este conjunto, el clima estubo alrededor de los 50grados. así que pudo hacer a un lado las capas y andar muy cómoda.

Que el Señor te bendiga!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments