febrero 12, 2013

my $13.00 pant

Booties:Shoemint

Pants:Verona,via Target + Blouse:Forever21



Hello guys, How are you feeling today? sad o worry? If anything, God is in control of your life, and you are no alone. You might have a friend you can trust and if you do, you have a treasure.
Remember I can be your friend, too.
Have a GREAT Tuesday.
Can you believe this pants cost $13.00, and I love to wear them with anything.

Hola chicos, Como se sienten hoy, preocupados por algo o tristes? Ánimo,Dios esta en control, y  no estas solo, creo q has de tener algún amigo en quien confiar, si es así, ten por seguro que has encontrado un tesoro. Y recuerda que yo puedo ser tu amiga también.
Que tengas un Martes muy bendecido.
Creanme este pantalón me costo $13.00 y me fascina, me lo quiero poner con todo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments