marzo 26, 2013

afternoon @ CPW

Pants: Unkown via Century21 + Booties:Forever21 + Blouses:Tjmaxx




Ivanka Trump via Marshalls



God is love






++++++++++++++


    Hi beautiful people!! How was your weekend? I hope you are having a nice day, and how is your holy week going? For students it is Spring break. Also, for Jews it is Passover, wow a lot of celebrations, for me it is especial, like I said it before, it is one of my favorite religious holidays.
 I hope you like how I matched this blouse over another one, sometimes it is good to innovate. God bless you and watch over you….
Thanks for visiting me and leaving your comments.


Hola gente bella!! , Como les fue en su fin de semana? Espero estén teniendo un lindo día. Cómo han iniciado "la semana santa"?  Para los estudiantes es "Spring Break". También, para los judíos es"Passover", wow, muchas celebraciones, para mi es especial, como les dije es una de mis celebraciones espirituales favoritas.
Espero les guste como arme una blusa sobre otra, a veces inventar es bueno.
Dios me los bendiga y guarde...
Gracias por visitarme y dejar tus comentarios.


With LOVE....PATTY




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments