marzo 08, 2013

casual parent meeting






Pants:H&M + Tee:American Apparel + Hat:Banana Republic + Bag:CK via Marshall

God is love all the time Dios es amor en todo momento.



"C" ( Caballero):Forever21 

Hi Guys/Girls, firstable, I am sorry I've been too busy this week and able to be here. But here I am and I hope you like what I have selected to wear to go to my baby's school, who makes so proud for he has been consider a "high funtional smart standard kid". I only say, Thank you God.
 I hope you enjoy the weekend. God bless you!!



Hola chicos/as, primero q todo. disculpen ya que, esta semana estuve un poco descuidada y casi no me han visto por aquí, he estado super ocupada. Pero aquí estoy y espero les guste lo que escogí para ir a la escuela de mi bb, que por cierto, estoy super orgullosa ya que es un "high funtional smart standard kid", solo digo, gracias Dios.
Espero disfruten desde ya el fin de semana
 Dios los/las bendiga!!

Patty....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments