marzo 19, 2013

I was happy like a rain day.





Blazer & Long Tee:Forever21 + Pants:Club Monaco + Shoes:Jessica Simpson via TJmaxx + Bag:Ivanka Trump via Marshalll




Hi guys/girls, how are you? Today is raining here at the “Big Apple”, and the truth is that I enjoy seeing the rain falling down. That makes me think about everything God had done for me. Especially that day, we received very good news that made us even happier than what we are used to. How about you, what does it make you happy?

Hola chicas/os, como están? Hoy esta lloviendo sobre "la gran manzana" y la verdad es que disfruto ver caer la lluvia, eso me hace pensar en todo lo que Dios ha hecho por mi.
Y este día, en especial, recibimos una gran buena noticia, estábamos mas felices que de costumbre. Y a ti que te hace feliz?
God bless you..XOXO

Patty...






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments