marzo 12, 2013

like always @ the museum


Herencia de Jehova son los hijos.. / Lo, children are a heritage of Jehovah; Psalm 127:3


Bootties:Urban Outfitter + Jeggings:Levi's via Macys + Peplum Shirt:Prabal Gurung

My son and I visited the New York Hall of Science at least every Sunday, we know it from top to bottom and we never get bored. However, I am the one who gets tired first. 
The time that I spend with my Baby is something that neither anything nor anyone would take away from me. I believe that time together it is a treasure I am accumulating. On top of that, we also go to the Zoo at least twice a month, to the library every Monday…If you are a mother/father, start accumulation your treasure…GOOD LUCK!!
God bless you!!..XOXO..


Mi hijo y yo visitamos "El museo de ciencia"(New York Hall of Science ) por lo menos cada Domingo, lo conocemos de arriba abajo, y nunca nos aburrimos. Eso si, la que se cansa primero soy yo. El tiempo que paso con mi bb, es algo que nada, ni nadie borrara, creo q son de los tesoros que estoy acumulando...
Y eso que aparte vamos al Zoo por lo menos dos veces al mes, a la biblioteca todos los Lunes...Si eres mama o papa, empieza acumular tu tesoro...SUERTE!!
Que Dios te bendiga!!  XOXO..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments