Crochet

junio 13, 2012







I love taking pictures do much that I forget people can see me and I begin to pose. My husband says that if enasks mento go somewhere with him I don't like, all he has to do is tell me he will take pictures of me and I'll accept. 
Crochet is very in right now. But in my opinion it is a trend that will quickly die. I have seem it in skirts, tops, accessories and like in my case, vests. It is pretty and delicate. Feel free to use it as I think we will only see it this year. 
This month is full of family birthdays. All of my mothers son in laws. Happy birthday Stefan and Frank and to my cousin Miguel. I love you very much. It is also my husband birthday on the 17th. Which is also "fathers day" in the United States. Let's see what surprise I have for him. I will tell you all about it. God bless you!
                                            ________________________

La toma de fotografías la disfruto tanto q me olvido q la gente me ve,y empiezo a posar,mi esposo me dice q si el quiere q  lo empañe a un lugar q no me gusta solo basta con q me diga q allí me tomara unas fotos  para q  acceda...El crochet esta super de moda en estos momentos,pero a mi opinión su paseo sera corto,este este tipo de tejido lo he visto en faldas,blusas,vest como es mi caso,accesorios para el pelo,fajas y hasta carteras,es lindo y delicado,animate porque a lo mejor solo este año lo vemos.Este mes esta lleno de cumpleañeros en mi familia,para empezar todos los yernos de mi mama...Stefan y Frank Feliz Cumpleaños, y un primo agregado,Miguel,los quiero mucho y mi esposo cumple este Domingo 17 osea el día del Padre en USA,vamos a ver q sorpresita le damos...allí les cuento...q Dios me las bendiga enormemente!

 What I Wore
Dress & Vest:TJMaxx
Bag:Zara Neckalce:F21


And the Lord direct your heart into the love of God,and into the patience of Christ. 2Thesaalonians 3:5
Y el Senor encamine vuestros corazones al amor de Dios,y a la paciencia de Cristo. 2Tesalonisenses 3:5







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments