Even Contrast

junio 26, 2012

Aquí con mi "niño"como le digo,uno de los mas grandes amores de mi vida.Ethan,mi hijo./Here I am with my son,one of my love of my life,Ethan.







Hey girls!! How was your weekend? Did you get together with your family or did you attend church? There is nothing like visiting your church friends with harmony. Did the Lord speak to you? It is wonderful to hear His Word. I want to invite you to listen to my church via  Internet @ www.ccinewyork.org. Maybe you will see me as I am an active church member. Have you ever put a crazy idea together? Well I did this this electric blue and yellow outfit. I had been wanting to wear this blues for a while ad I said to my self I would do it with yellow. What do you think. May God bless
You always!!
                                                      ____________________


Hey!! muchachas,que tal de fin de semana? Se reunieron en familia? o Fueron a las reuniones de sus iglesias? No hay como" habitar los hermanos en armonía",Te hablo el Señor? Q hermoso es escuchar Su palabra. Aprovecho para invitarte a sintonizar o ver las reuniones de mi iglesia a través de la Internet: www.ccinewyork.org...y hasta talvés logres verme,pertenezco al ministerio de alabanza. 
Alguna vez has puesto en practica esas locas ideas que no estas segura de hacer, pues yo lo hice con este atuendo azul eléctrico y amarillo,tenia un tiempo queriéndome poner esta blusa,y me dije: "lo haré con mi amarillo". Que les parece?...que el Señor me las bendiga y guarde siempre!

What I Wore:
Pants:H&M,Blouse:F21
Shoes:Bakers,Belt:Target

The angel of Jehovah encampeth round about them that fear him,And delivereth them.
El ángel del Señor acampa alrededor de los que le temen,y los rescata.
                                                                                                  Psalm 34:7






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments