Air of Fresh

junio 23, 2012






Hello. Happy and blessed Saturday to all. You know, this maxi skirt was the first one I ever purchased when I first moved hEre, my " promised land" Ten years ago. And I still love it, I take very good care of it so it doesn't loose it's color. The material is very comfortable And I always wear it with flats because it is not as long as others. In case you haven't noticed this is the handbag I always use Larry. It is my Favorite summer bag. 
I love you all thanks to you in the last four months I've had over 12,000 visits. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are always in my prayers. Hope you get everything you hope for. 



Hola! Feliz y bendecido Sábado,saben,esta maxi-falda fue una de las primera q compre recién venida a esta mi "tierra prometida" hace 10 años,y aun me gusta mucho,la he cuidado para q no pierda el color y el tipo de tela es super fresca,casi siempre me la pongo con flats por q no es tan larga como otras.Como ya habrán notado mi bolso (q uso siempre) es mi fav. para este verano.
Las quiero mucho,gracias a ustedes en solo 4 meses he tenido mas de 12,000 visitas,se los agradezco con todo mi corazón,por eso están en mis oraciones,deseo q les vaya Bien en TODO!

What I Wore:
Skirt & Flats:TJMaxx,Shirt:Zara
Accesories:Forever 21



Say ye of righteous,that it shall be well with him;
 Decid al justo quele ira bien;
                                        Isaiah 3:10a




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments