Monopurple

junio 27, 2012






God bless you beautiful woman. Gorgeous jewel, fragile vase. How have you been? How do you feel?  I hope you do well in everything, though nothing can ever be perfect. Yesterday I read this:" don't fell forced to explain yourself to everybody, people will only hear what they want to hear." be yourself, make an effort and demand yourself to reach your own goals and aspirations. I put this outfit together a day I did know  what to wear. The top was a gift from my younger sister Sarahi. She knows how much I love this brand. Peace and love!!

Que Dios te bendiga mujer bella,"joya preciosa,vaso frgil,virtuosa",como has estado?,como te sientes?
de verdad espero q en TODO te vaya Bien,aunque no TODO sea perfecto.Sabes ayer leí esto por alli:"no te esfuerces en explicarte,las personas solo te escucharan lo q quieren oír".Se tu misma,esfuerrzate y exigete a ti,para tus propias satisfacciones y logros..
Este atuendo lo arme un dia q no hayaba q ponerme.La blusa fue un regalo de mi hermanita Sarahi,ella sabe cuanto me gusta esta marca....Amor y Paz!

What I Wore;
Jeans: & Blazer:F21
Blouse:United Color of Benetton
Sandals & Bag:TJMaxx

Be strong and of good courage:be not affrighted,neither be thou dismayed:for Jehovah thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Se fuerte y valiente!No temas ni te acobardes,porque el Señor tu Dios estará contigo dondequiera que vayas.
                                                         Joshua 1:9



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments