Purple Wedding

junio 08, 2012







Two weeks ago we were witnesses to the immense love between two friends from church. I would like to take this moment to congratulate Them again. Delmy and Mario May Jesus
Christ light your way. " life will be good For the just" his word says. The main color was Purple everything was nice and very Organized. Mi husband was the photographer, so we ha a great time meeting everyone. Even though I already wore this Necklace for a different post, my friend and jewelry designer Claudia Gill made This necklace specially for this Occasion.  (beautiful right?) as for the shoes they are gorgeous, elegant, and sexy, but not very comfortable. If you are only wearing them for a little while the they're ok. I was the master of ceremony and I was very nervous due to the fact that when I had done it in the past it was with a friend, my brother, or husband. But I survived. What do you think? God bless!
                                                     _____________________

Hace dos semanas fuimos testigos del amor entre dos miembros de mi iglesia,aprovecho para volverlos a felicitar,Delmy,Mario adelante en Cristo Jesús,"al justo le ira bien" dice Su palabra.. El color era el morado,todo estubo muy lindo y organizado; mi esposo fue el fotógrafo, así q el y yo disfrutamos mucho conociendo a todo mundo...Aunque el collar turquesa q llevo ya me lo vieron anteriormente mi amiga Claudia Gill me lo diseño especialmente para esta ocasión ( bello,verdad?)...En cuanto a los zapatos son lindos ,elegantes y sexies pero les confieso q no son tan cómodos,si quieres estar solo un rato con ellos esta bien......Fui la maestra de ceremonia y estaba nerviosisima porque las otras ocasiones q lo había hecho fueron con un amigo, mi hermano  y/o mi esposo,  esta vez fue sola,pero sobrevivi...que les pareció? Dios te bendiga!

What I wore
Dress:TJMaxx,Shoes:Zara
Necklece:www.claudiagilldesings.com

Isaias 3:10a
Isaiah 3:10a

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments