A Game with Fucsia

junio 20, 2012






Hello girls with ideas. How is your health? How have you been? I am always praying for you. A couple of weekends ago I went out with my husband and son a d had a great time. We went to my sons swimming class, ate, visited the carrousel at Queens Meadow Corona Park, and we visited the farm. There is nothing like spending time with your family. I love them. You know I bought these fuschia platform shoes for a very reasonable price, therefore I I thought they were going to be uncomfortable and to my surprise they were great! They are not heavy at all which is one of the most important things for me. I can definitely wear these all day long!  God bless you! 



Hola chicas con ideas,como les a ido,como están de salud,mi oración es q todo este bien.Hace un par de fines de semana salí con mis dos hombres y la pase tan super bien,fuimos a la clase de natación de mi niño,cominos,fuimos al carrusel en Queens Meadow Corona,entramos a la granja,bueno lo q ahora es nuestra rutina sabatina...de verdad que no hay como estar con tu familia ..los amo....Saben este par de Plataformas Fucsia las compre tan baratas q creí q algún "pero"tendrían,pero no,son super cómodas y lo mejor de todo,no pesan nada (les e comentado q lo primero q hago al ver un par de zapatos es q los peso?de allí parte mi elección),puedo calzarlas todo el día....que el Señor las bendiga!

What I Wore:
T-Shirt:F21,Leggings:Target
Accesories:TJmaxx

Behold,I will bring it health and cure,and I will cure them;and I will reveal unto them abundance of peace and truth.
He aquí que yo les traeré sanidad y medicina;y los curare,y les revelare abundancia de paz y de verdad.
JEREMIAS 33:6





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments