Flower in my Heart

junio 09, 2012






Hey girls with ideas how are you? How have you been these days? Maybe you've had difficult days at work or with your family. There is a phrase that has helped me educate myself in a positive way. There are things that we cannot control, things that are out of our hands, but you know God does magnificent things when we walk with him and we ask for help. As always every Saturday I publish what I wore the previous Sunday to church. Do you like it? Iva you believe I used this flower three years ago? And never used it again. I love how it looks so I will definately be using it more often. May God bless you. Thank you for following my blog. 
                                             __________________________
Heyyyy chicas con ideas,como están? Como se han sentido estos días? Tal ves han tenido días difíciles en tu trabajo o con algún miembro de tu familia? Hay una frase q me he construido para auto educarme positivamente: "Hay cosas que no podemos controlar,no están en nuestras manos",pero sabes,Dios hace cosas maravillosas cuando vamos con El y pedimos Su ayuda,vamos.....habla con El,te aseguro q es único para escuchar. Como siempre, cada Sábado publico lo q he usado el Domingo anterior para ir a mi iglesia,que te parece? Te gusta? Saben esta flor la use hace tres anos ( pueden creerlo) y no la había usado de nuevo,me encanta y me propondré usarla mas seguido. Q el Señor te bendiga....Te agradezco tu apoyo incondicional conmigo al visitar mi blog...

What I Wore
Shoes & Skirt:Zara
Blouse:F21,Flower: Black & White
Bag:AK 

Ye are my friends. John 15:14
Vosotros sois mis amigos.San Juan 15:14




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments