mayo 04, 2012

70's!!!





The day I used this outfit I felt I was in the 70's era. The great thing about fashion today is that anything you wear looks great. Friday is here and for many of you it's social Friday. I hope today's outfit helps you in choosing what you are going to wear. Have a great time. And everything in moderation.....Blessings!!!! 

                                                 _________________________

El día que use este conjunto me sentí al estilo de los años 70's....Lo mejor de la moda hoy en día es que lo que te pongas esta bien...El viernes ya esta aquí y para muchos es día de "salida",espero mi combinacion de hoy te ayude a darte una idea de que ponerte....que la pases bien,solo cuidate y que nada en exceso...
DIOS TE BENDIGA!!!

Blouse  F21
Pant  H&M
Bag Coach

Proverbios 15:13
Proverbs 15:13



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments