mayo 15, 2012

     Mini Floral






I went to the movies last week to see "The Avengers". I love super hero movies and The Avengers is great. A must see. I had a great time with my husband. A new week has arrived and May is getting ready to say good bye. Take some time to do things you like. Play your favorite sport or walk everyday. I do a ten minute routine everyday. I invite you to stay active and in shape!! Blessings...
                                                         _______________________

Me fui al cine la semana pasada,por fin a ver " The Avengers", soy amante de las películas de super héroes,me fascino,esta buenima.La pase "super "con mi esposo....Empieza una semana mas y el mes de Mayo se esta acercando para decir "adiós", así que aprovechemos el tiempo al máximo,has tu deporte favorito,sal a caminar o como yo,que hago una rutina diaria de 10 minutos...Te animo a que estés activa y en forma.
BENDICIONES!!!

I Wore:Shoes:Aldo,Skirt:H&M,Top:American Eagle,Jacket:F21

Salmos 23
Psalm 23





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments