mayo 12, 2012

PIENSA EN MENTA






I love this dress. I have plans of turning it into a more casual option (you'll see). Tomorrow is mothers day in many countries. But my heart is in Honduras as my mother resides there. Happy mothers day!! And for those waiting to be a mom, be patient God will soon grant your desire. May God bless us in knowledge, patience, health and over all love for our children. I supposed celebrations start today. So here is today's combination. I hope you line it and it helps you. Blessings!!
                                              ________________

Me gusta mucho este vestido ya tengo en mente tranformarlo mas casual (ya lo verán).
Mañana es el día de la Madre en muchos países, pero como me comprenderan pienso mas en mi Honduras,mi mama esta allí....Feliz dia de la Madre a TODAS!!! Y la que esta esperando serlo,ten paciencia,Dios tiene sus planes....que el Señor nos bendiga en sabiduría,paciencia,salud,vida y sobretodo,AMOR para nuestros hijos,que la super pasen bien...Me imagino que las celebraciones empezaran hoy,así que aquí esta esta idea y su combinacion...espero te guste y sobretodo ayude.
BENDICIONES!!!! 

I wore:
Dress Macys
Shoes Zara
Bag Mango

PROVERBIOS 31:31
PROVERBS 31:31





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments