mayo 22, 2012


     CREAM with STYLE    





Ive been wanting to talk to you a little but more about my spiritual life. I am a true Jesus follower. He guides my steps and is the one responsible fort happiness. My church is called International Christian Community in NYC. My main activity is to sing, I also belong to the "worship ministry". I also praising the Lord. I believe He called me to do what makes my heart happy.  If you ever want to tune in invite you to do it through www.cciradio.com. May God bless you!!!!
I hope you like my outfit.  Comfortable and easy to put together.
                                               __________________________________

He querido esta vez hablarles un poquito mas sobre mi vida espiritual.Soy una fiel seguidora de Jesucristo,El es quien guia mis pasos y el responsable de ser una mujer bendecida y feliz.Mi iglesia se llama Comunidad Cristiana Internacional de la ciudad de NY,mi actividad es CANTAR,pertenesco al "ministerio de alabanza",amo hacerlo,es mi pasion....Alabar a mi Dios es lo que creo q El me llamo hacer y lo que llena mi corazon...Si alguna vez quieres sintonizarnos,vernos y escucharnos te invito que busques en: www.cciradio.com...que el Senor te bendiga!!!
Espero te guste este conjunto,simple y facil de armar.

I wore:Leggings:Target,Shoes:TJMaxx,Blouse:F21

Romanos 11:29
Romans 11:29


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments