COLOR WITH ACTITUD

mayo 27, 2012









Hello girls with ideas. What do you think about this outfit? I think we all have these colors in. Our wardrobe so it shouldnt be so difficult to put together. I used it to go to my church. You know during the week I feel like an octopus with everything I do. I am a woman. I take very good care of Myself. I  a wife a mother to a boy I adore, and I also work part time with two little ones I adore. What I am trying to say is that there is always time for you. Find time for yourself, lie and pamper yourself. I obviously don't watch tv!! Blessings. 
                                                        ____________________


Hola chicas con ideas,que te parece este conjunto? Creo que todas tenemos en nuestro armario estos colores, asi que no es tan dificil,Yo lo use para ir a mi iglesia. Sabes durante la semana parezco una pulpo con todo lo que hago,soy mujer,(me cuido mucho),soy esposa,mama de un pequenin que amo y aparte trabajo medio tiempo con dos personitas que adoro,lo que quiero decirte es que siempre hay tiempo para TI,busca ese momento y cuidate,valorate,amate y ponte linda...Eso si,para mi no existe el televisor.
Que Dios te bendiga enormemente....

I wore:Skirt:H&M,Blouse:TJMaxx,Clutch:American Apparel,Shoes:Bakers

1Pedro 3:7
1Peter 3:7

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hola Patty te encontre hace poco y me ha encantado tu estilo, te he nominado como Versatile Blogger Award, felicidades, entra mi blog para que veas las reglas y que te parece si nos seguimos mutuamente, muahhh

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Absolutely cute- love this outfit on you!

    ResponderEliminar