mayo 02, 2012

Tribial









On Saturday I went to a bachelorette party. I had a great time. I chose this pair of fuscia pants specifically for the occasion. As for the purse, I searched for a while before I found the perfect one. I believe there is nothing better than a very feminine color for a woman's only event. Hope you like it!!  Blessings. 
                                           ________________________
                            
El Sábado fui a una despedida de soltera,la pase super divertida,este pantalón Fucsia lo tenia guardado para esta ocasión.En cuanto a mi cartera,anduve en busca de ella por mucho tiempo, hasta q al fin la tengo...Para mi ver,no hay como un color bien femenino para este tipo de eventos ( solo mujeres)...Espero le haya gustado...BENDICIONES!!!

Pant Forever 21
Blouse & Bag TJmaxx
Shoes Macys

Salmos 8:1
Psalm 8:1 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments