mayo 01, 2012

Azul de Corazones!!






May is upon us, " and it is filled with colors and ideas" as a friend of mine said. I lived that phrase therefore it will be my source of inspiration for the Month. She is right as we see during the month of May the beauty and splendor of Spring. Today is "labor day" in Honduras, therefore many companies organize events as a way to thank their staff for their hard work. So happy labor day!!  My outfit was inspired by another outfit I saw in the magazine for one of my favorite stores "J. Crew". I loved the result. What will you wear to celebrate? Blessings!!

                                                   ____________()____________



Dio inicio el mes de Mayo,"esta lleno de color e ideas",me dijo una de mis mejores amigas.....y quiero tomar esa frase para este mes porque creo q tiene razón....este mes es hermoso ya que nos muestra su belleza en el esplendor de la primavera....En Honduras hoy es el día del trabajo, y muchas empresas o compañias organizan celebraciones para agradecer el esfuerzo de su personal,así que felicidades a todos!!....Mi conjunto esta vez fue copiado de una combinacion que vi en la revista de una de mis tiendas favoritas "JCrew",me gusto el resultado.....que vas a usar para ir a celebrar?...BENDICIONES!!! 


Jeans United Color of Benetton
Blazer  TJmaxx
Shoes Macys

1Corintios 13:4
1Corinthians 13:4



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments