mayo 19, 2012

      

        YELLOW,YELLOW...







Last weekend we celebrated "mothers day" in my church. For Me It was full of emotions, as many of you know I cry easily and fill with emotion easily. My mother is in Honduras and I am in New York therefore I missed her even more on that day. This yellow dress was my first option and I wanted to bring it to life with contrasting fuschia accessories. What did you use. Do you like my choice? Blessings!!!!
                                                  _____________________________

La semana pasada celebramos nuestro "Día de las Mamas" en mi iglesia,estubo muy lindo y para mi como es de costumbre (muchas me entenderán) muy emotivo,soy muy llorona,aparte que amo a mi mama y me hubiera gustado estar con ella....Este vestido,amarillo neón fue mi opción y quise darle contraste con los accesorios en fucsia....que les parece? A mi me gusto mucho.Tu que usaste? Te gusto?
Que pases un bendecido Domingo!!!

I wore:Dress:Zara,Shoes:Aldo,Sobre y Accesorios:Target

Ruth 3:11
Ruth 3:11


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments