mayo 18, 2012

LIC in BLUE








Long Island City is a beautiful area in Queens, NY. I love it as I believe it to be one of the best areas in Queens for many reasons. It is exclusive, it is for minutes away from Manhattan, my son's schools Is in the area and there are also many cafes and restaurants. It also has great view. As you can see Hudson River serves as a mirror for the" Big Apple". If you are ever in the area I invite you to visit and enjoy. Do you like what I wore? 
                                                             ________________

Long Island City es una área hermosisima en Queens,me fascina,a mi criterio es una de las mejores (si no es que la mejor) por varios factores:exclusiva,esta a 5 minutos de Manhattan y la escuela de mi hijo queda allí,aparte de eso es super tranquila y hay muchos restaurantes y cafés .
La vista es bellisima,como podrán ver, el Rio Hudson esta como espejo para la "Gran Manzana",Si un día están por aquí les invito que pasen a ver este paisaje.....Les gusta lo que use?

I wore:Skirt:F21,T shirt:American Apparel,Shoes:Guess.

Juan 3:16
John 3:16 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments