mayo 08, 2012

Let's Bright








I combined this outfit without even thinking about it. When I saw myself in the mirror I felt very modern. Would you believe me if I tell you that the complete outfit is less than $50.00? I stand by the phrase "I look for my sales". If you know here to look and how to look for bargains you do not necessarily have to dress expensive. But if you find something expensive that you like and you can afford of course go for it. Have a great week. God bless. 
                                              __________________________

Saben este conjunto lo combine sin pensar,pero cuando me vi al espejo me sentí muy moderna...q les parece?....me creerían si les digo que lo que ando puesto apenas llega a $50.00!!!!!....Mi típica frase es "yo me rebusco". Creo que sabiendo escoger y comprar no necesitas cosas exageradamente caras,con esto no digo que no te compres prendas que cuesten mas dinero,si esta a tu alcance,pues adelante.
Feliz Semana....que Dios te bendiga y guarde!!

Jeans F21
Top & Blazer H&M
Bag & Shoes TJMaxx

Josue 1:9
Joshua 1:9




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments