mayo 09, 2012

Floral with Leggings











Last week  my husband, photographer, and accomplice, Pedro bought me these flats. I was extremely happy, as I love shoes. I fell in love with the color of these flats. Even if I wanted to return them I couldn't, they were personally delivered to me!! Lol. If you can remember I already wore this peasant tip with a skirt. I decided to make it more casual by pairing them with
Leggings this time. Have a great day and God bless!!!
                                        _____________

La semana pasada mi esposo y fotógrafo y complice,etc....( Pedro) me llevo estas flats, yo estaba que no cabía de felicidad ( amo los zapatos) y el color me fascina...imaginense como voy a cambiar si aunque yo quisiera me los levan a la casa...jajajaja...Si tal ves recuerdan ya había usado este blusón con una falda y hoy la convertí en casual usando unos leggings. Que el Señor te bendiga...que tengas un super lindo día!

I wore:
Leggings,Blouse & Bag TJMaxx
Flats Express
top JCrew
Belt Target

Salmos 98:4
Psal 98:4





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments