mayo 13, 2012








May God bless all of you and keep you in a way where his face shines through you. May you have a day filled with understanding, respect and stimuli. I would like to take this moment to publicly thank God for the mother he blessed me with. She is the perfect example of a hardworking woman who achieved her goals, full of love and faith. I love you graciela Vazquez. Thank you. 



And now,my daughter,fear not;I will do to thee all taht thou sayest;for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a worthy woman.
                                                      Ruth 3:11


Que el Señor las Bendiga y Guarde haciendo resplandecer Su rostro sobre cada una,es mi deseo.Que la pasen llenas de comprension,respeto y estímulos...
Aprovecho para agradecer públicamente a Dios por la Mama que me toco tener,digno ejemplo de superación,amor,esfuerzo,capacidad y sobretodo,FE...la amo Graciela Vasquez,Gracias!

"Ahora pues,no temas,hija mía;Yo haré contigo lo que tu digas,pues toda la gente de mi pueblo sabe que eres mujer virtuosa.
            
                                                  Ruth 3:11




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments